[DeTomaso] Schwing-worthy hardware for ZF etc.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 15:19:03 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/26/10 12 12 28, forestg at att.net writes:

> Sorry,
> The proper link would be http://www.mcmaster.com/#sealing-washers/=5zm4qf

Or it would be if their site didn't use Frames, those evil things.   That
link just takes you to the general 'sealing washers' page which then lists
dozens of different types of sealing washers.

Tell us the actual name of the ones you have in mind, from the left column?

Also, it hadn't occured to me that there was a specific torque value
necessary to retain the back cover on the gearbox, but if that's the case, then
perhaps this isn't a suitable location for something like this, and we just
need to live with the leaks?