[DeTomaso] Schwing-worthy hardware for ZF etc.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:03:00 EST 2010

Also bear in mind Stainless Steel is a whole subset of steels in it's own right and there are numerous classifications and grades depending on crystalline structure (austentic, ferritic or martensitic) with varying contents of nickel, chromium, manganese, molybdenum and carbon (plus others) to provide overall desired properties, one being degree of chemical/corrosion resistance. Most will be aware common stainless' are 304 then 316, but quality control out of the likes of China is spotty at best, so yes despite the name 'stainless' some can corrode.

Julian