[DeTomaso] Schwing-worthy hardware for ZF etc.

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 13:45:56 EST 2010

Just a thought, would you be able to torque something like this to the
proper spec? It would seem to me that you'd have to have the o-ring compress
inside the nut (or washer) so that the nut itself would be touching the
surface you are bolting down.

Jeff (As my mechanic always told me when I'd ask him how tight, "Just
enough.")
6559

In a message dated 2/26/2010 12:36:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,