[DeTomaso] And Speaking of the ZF...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Feb 26 01:20:04 EST 2010

The POCA Club Store has ventured into new territory.  Up until now we've
never really offered anything that "bolts" onto your Pantera.  Well,
that just changed.

Introducing a new embossed stainless steel tag indicating you've Safety
Wired your ZF.

Quality .0235" Stainless Steel tag
.75" x 2.5"
with a 3/8" hole drilled at one end so you can bolt it to your ZF.

3/16" embossed letters reading:
ZF RING GEAR
SAFETY WIRED
DATE

We leave you some room to either stamp or scribe in the date you did the
job or when you inspected it.  Now you have the perfect item to finish
the job right.

Buy more than one, pass them out to your friends. :)

See more details in the POCA Club Store:
http://www.poca.com/pocastore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=112

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie