[DeTomaso] Electricity Update on Pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:37:20 EST 2010

Besides the ignition module made by Pantera electronics there is a
modification outlined in the Pantera place that takes the load of the
ignition switch. SO Bill also sells a new ignition wiring block that
improves the wiring around the ignition cicuit for around $2.00. If you are
not familiar with the Pantera place web sight you are missing one of the
most valuable Pantera resources out there. This is the main link.

Pantera place web site  - http://panteraplace.com/

This is the link to the ignition switch Mod.

http://panteraplace.com/page206.htm

Boyd