[DeTomaso] Electricity Update on Pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:17:34 EST 2010

I wrote a post the other day about the benifit of adding additional grounds
to various circuits on the pantera. I have personally expierienced the
improvement plus I have heard lots of anecdotal stories about the
improvements in performance  to the heater fans, the wipers, the guage
lights and the starter by adding additional grounds to yhese circuits. As I
said in my earlyier post the pantera has the worst chassis ground I have
ever personally expierienced.  Ground the starter, the wiper motor , add a
big fat woven braided steel ground strap rom the ZF to the chassis. Ground
the radiator fans. Check your schematic ( if you don't have the full library
of manuals buy it at the POCA store. In the mean time you can check "
http://panteraplace.com/Page9.htm "Pantera place" for free copies o f all
the schematics . It is a great source for all sorts of electrical mods and
other mechanical mods. It is an absolutely "Must have" for any Pantera
owner.

Boyd