[DeTomaso] Cleveland heads - Project and Background

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:04:49 EST 2010

Thanks Michael, yes Mike started to post images for the list to see, but I
asked him to hold off because I'm in the process of trying to document the
cars progress more professionally, the images that I shot over to mike when
I first looked at the car are hard to read and were taken from my cell
phone, the shop in the background is a mess and such. I will try to keep the
list updated with good photos as I go, without being to overbearing. I've
taken enough time out of the list today.LOL

Thanks again for your help, encouragement and the warm welcome!

Cullen