[DeTomaso] When you get bored with your Lambo...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:38:47 EST 2010

Parts is parts.  http://suprang.com
http://www.suprang.com/suprang4.html
http://www.suprang.com/suprang7.html  I sure which I had a free Lambo
when I was doing this project instead of a free broken Supra.

It runs great, but it's not as good at being a race car as I thought.
It needs more aftermarket parts to really hop it up in its class (sort
of E-mod if nobody objects) so I'm thinking of putting HVAC,
windshield wipers and interior back in.  Then it would make a pretty
comfy daily driver and fun too.

I don't want to get too distracted from my Pantera though :)

sean