[DeTomaso] Intakes {rocker arms}.

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:08:49 EST 2010

> When you used the tongues and port plates, did you also stuff the
> intakes and exhausts to match the raised floors of the heads. I'm
> doing this and am curious.

I've only tested the exhaust port stuffers.  They were the Stinger type
that extend into the cylinder head exhaust port.  We did not stuff the
header tubes to match.  We have the Parker intake stuffers and were going
to temporarily install them in the heads and test the matching Parker
intake but had to return the Parker intake.  I've had an offer to borrow
another Parker intake so we'll likely revisit this.

Dan