[DeTomaso] Cleveland heads - Project and Background

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 16:07:00 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/23/10 12 44 20, clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com writes:

> appreciate any thoughts by you and the list. I tried to provide some
> background for myself and some ideal of my intentions, all open for
> comment,
> and thank you for enduring the details.

Cullen,

Having seen the photos you sent me, I am a bit awestruck at the scope of
the work in front of you, and filled with admiration for your intention to see
it through.   I've taken the liberty of temporarily uploading them to my
Photobucket site so the others can see exactly what you're talking about.

http://s692.photobucket.com/albums/vv288/576103/Cullen%20Okie%20Pantera/

Why don't you create an album on the POCA website and share these photos
with everybody else?   You can then add to the album as you make progress, and
everybody can enjoy following along.

http://www.poca.com/

First register, then create your album, then start uploading your photos
with descriptions etc.

Once you've done so, I'll take down the photobucket link.

Cheers