[DeTomaso] Cleveland heads - Edelbrock 61629

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:27:03 EST 2010

Welcome to the Pantera Community,

Lots of great minds in here who can help you along your journey of
turning the project into a driver.

Humor me with a few answers that might help us help you better.

How are you going to use the car?

Is this a keeper or something to fix up and sell again?

Do you have a time line?

Do you have a budget in mind for the completed car?

Do you have the space to do all of the work?

Do you have the skills to do all of the work?

Where are you at in the process now?

When you say, a major Project, does this mean complete disassembly?

If you would share these answers with the list, I'm sure that you'll
get a long list of suggestions and guidance that will save you
lots of time, money, bleeding knuckles and heartache.

Michael Shortt