[DeTomaso] Snow.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 12:55:32 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/23/10 8 35 4, hemipanter at hemipanter.se writes:

> http://www.hemipanter.se/Takskottning%20004.jpg

Goran,

Fantastic, as ever!   As somebody who only visits snow, as opposed to
living in it, I have no knowledge of the stuff at all.   But I seem to recall
that heat has some effect against it.   Wouldn't it simply have been easier to
turn up the thermosat, heat up the house, let the heat escape through the
roof, melting the snow off?

Or, given how clever and creative you are, maybe in the summer time you can
create a roof heating system, like maybe a grid of water pipes that are
normally shut off, but in the winter you can use to pump hot water around on
the roof, keeping the snow from ever forming?