[DeTomaso] 4V Head Value

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Feb 22 22:50:53 EST 2010

Dear Tony,

          Without any market review and based on my own perusal of good used
4V quench heads, I would say that the range would be $200 to $250.   That
ain't gospel, just best guess.

                  Warmest regards,  Chuck  Engles

PS: I understand that open chamber heads can make reasonable power although
less than quench heads.   It seems that "everybody" uses quench heads.   Is
anybody using open chamber heads in healthy modified 351 Clevelands or are
they relegated to stock rebuilt lower compression engines??