[DeTomaso] cleaning windows

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 13:52:55 EST 2010

You could try "Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser" it is a miracle  cleaner.  Did an
incedible job on my stove and the package of two sponges  says "Cleans dirt
and grime like you never thought you could."   States all uses including car
interiors, boat interiors, even  wheels.  Try it, you'll like it.
No abrasives, just some product in sponge that is activated with water  and
lifts scum.
Laurie
I've removed the rubber  gaskets from the quarter windows and I'm having
trouble cleaning the glass  near where the gasket edge was. I've got the
whole window clean except for  this edge of 35 yr old scum line.

I've bought an acid based window  cleaner that doesn't even touch it.

I don't want to use anything too  abrasive for fear of scratching the glass.

Any  suggestions?

Will