[DeTomaso] [PCNT] OK City Pantera on eBay

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 02:14:50 EST 2010

That car was a long-time Bay Area pre-L Pantera and was always that odd
shade of light green we called 'Seafoam'. First (maybe original) owner was a
non-chapter member from Pleasanton, CA, then John Wehrheim of Nor-Cal bought
it, had it repainted in the same shade, drove it for a while and took it to
the East Coast when he changed jobs. Bill   King out of central Texas bought
it from Johh, and drove it everywhere, but eventually sold it to someone
local to him, back in the '90s. That was the least popular paint color ever
used on a Pantera by my survey done in the '80s, and I've seen no evidence of
anything less popular!
FWIW- J DeRyke