[DeTomaso] [PCNT] OK City Pantera on eBay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 21:11:16 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/21/10 17 51 19, cengles at cox.net writes:

>                  Yes, I remember William King and his car well.   I must
> say that this Pantera’s color is not exactly the same as I recall William’
> s.    What was the correct name for that rare factory color?

An excellent question--I wish I knew the answer!

There were three distinct green colors in 1971:

Medium Green
Aqua green metallic
Lime

I think, but don't know for sure, that the OKC car is Aqua green metallic.
 I think but don't know for sure that the Weirheim/King/Becker car was
Medium Green.

Chuck the registry guy--don't you have the original European factory paint
chip dealo, that could shed more light on this?