[DeTomaso] coupe fan motors ground

Anders Hellberg detomaso at luleweb.se
Sun Feb 21 16:28:55 EST 2010

Yes the interior blower fan

I *think* that the interior fan would normally ground on the single ground
lug which is inside the car, up under the dashboard, facing down at the
floor, and VERY hard to reach.

Yes, you can say that, I have been on the floor with my head as far forward
as possible. I have tried to take a photo but did not succeed. Not seen
anything with a mirror either.

Is the ground on the heating case, one of the screws that hold together the
heating case?

My ground cable is not long enough to reach any bolt that is welded on the
car.

I have find a photo http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=16546

AH