[DeTomaso] GT5 Seat

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:56:20 EST 2010

Are you not interested in the Nc seats?   Mine are great and offer both
great support and lightweight.   Gary Herrig can provide a pair cheaper than
one Recaro,  if you are tall or like me have a long torso (6 ft tall with
30" inseam), you simply remove the springs and gain enough head room for a
helmet. Michael Shortt