[DeTomaso] Door speakers

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Feb 20 17:13:51 EST 2010

When I got my car (< 1 year ago) it had and still has some nice small
rectangular alpine speakers in the door and a crappy AM/FM Cassette in the
dash.  Also, the kick panels are not present.  When I replace the door
panels, I'm not going to put the speakers back in the doors.  Instead, I'm
adding kick panels with some LED interior floor lights and those speakers.
 Heck, I can't hear the music over the symphony of pistons and combustion
when I'm driving anyways, why bother.  Maybe some of you old-timers (those
that have owned their cats over a few years) want to listen to something
other than the engine, but I'm not there yet :)