[DeTomaso] Guara for sale on Ebay

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:42:43 EST 2010

I was gonna keep my trap shut, but since Charles opened the door, here's my take:  if you take off the DeTomaso Guara badge - you got one ugly-looking car.  The other "ugly-looking" car that was on the forum several days ago, looked much better.  Handling/power, etc., is another complete matter.  The Guara makes the Aztec look like hour-one at the Dew Drop Inn. --Bill