[DeTomaso] more evidence I'm a not much of a mechanic...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Feb 20 02:42:34 EST 2010

Let's see, for a really fun party, come to Doug and Terri Braun's house; we're going to vote on what four items out of the following list we should do:

1)  Discuss Panteras and other car-related subjects
2)  Have a delicious Pot Luck Dinner
3)  Enjoy refreshing beverages
4)  Watch a couple of classic car movies
5)  Work on Chris' car

If number five ended up one of the winners (due to a stuffed ballot box, no doubt), I'd most certainly be impeached!  (Plus, I wouldn't have time to engage in #s one through four!!!)

Chris