[DeTomaso] Now here is something different NPC

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:58:40 EST 2010

Michael, if you're going to tempt us like this - send us photos as proof.  :)  --Bill

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:48:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Now here is something different NPC
From: michaelsavga at gmail.com
To: lotus0005 at hotmail.com
CC: boyd411 at gmail.com; detomaso at realbig.com; mbefthomas at comcast.net; wkooiman at earthlink.net

Pontiac's Aztec & Fait Multipla, worst looking cars ever built.   Best rear 3/4 view is a Pantera, Best Front 3/4 view is a Lamborghini Muria, best head on view Ferrari 250 GTO, best rear view Auburn Boattail Speedster, best profile, Ford GT40, best overhead view looking down, Jaguar XKE Roadster. Michael Shortt