[DeTomaso] Now here is something different NPC

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:23:02 EST 2010

OK, my opinion is that you dudes are being too hard on this car.  I browsed through the links below and found only one-3 cars that really offended me.  Like I have said before the modern T-Bird is horrible.  I'm not a Porsche fan at all.  The Pontiac Az did not offend me at the time, and still doesn't.  Look at all the weird modern cars that have followed it.  That boxy Mercedes "SUV" is one of my favorite - like the old Toyota Landrovers.  My old Jeep Overland station wagon is way cool.  I guess I love boxes (wadda ya think Ohio Larry).  The stock Pantera rear-end is, perhaps, the most beautiful car ever!!!   ---Bill