[DeTomaso] NPC Pantera carnage

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu Feb 18 11:11:56 EST 2010

Friend of mine got into an argument with his dad when he was about 17. Jr
was driving a new 1972, W-30 H/O Indy Pace Car. After my friend was grounded
for getting the car airborne, in front of his dad no less, Jr parked the car
in the field behind their business. 22 years later, the car never moved, the
body rotted off of the frame. I sold the frame for him that year with
drivetrain. The H/O was new when parked, less than 2,000 miles.
IndyDave