[DeTomaso] Thanks for comments, JT!

C Eus markushgroup at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 23:37:57 EST 2010

All:My apologies for being off the list.  I heard about the comments John Taphorn sent my way.  What can I say? I'm blushed! Pshaw!
Yes, it was a long hard row with #2428.  Yes, I still have here and #6659, with every intent to restore the latter to a monster...but that's another story.  Since my forey with #2428, I've since upgraded to a better MiG welder (a Lincoln buzz box instead of that Italian import welder which gave me problems), but essentially, everything stayed the same.  After I get a little more financially on my feet, I plan on moving the cars out to the East coast.  I'll probably remove John Parson's old 351C from #2428 and replace it with a 393 stroker Aussie block Cleveland.  #6659 will be getting a little different treatment as time permits.
Other than that, it's good to be back if but for a short time. Best regards!
Cal, #2428 and #6659.