[DeTomaso]   Pantera carnage

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 14:35:45 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/17/10 11 03 31, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> Ah come on guys...
>
> Some MIG work, some bondo, and I see a rolling chassis coming out of
> Connecticut being listed on eBay later this summer.

When my Pantera was restored in Vermont (very properly I might add--lots of
rust removal and new pieces fabricated by hand, the resulting bare metal
body was perfect!), the guy doing the work had a slogan about some of the
other people in his area who worked on cars.

Their motto was, "A little bitta bondo, a little bitta paint, makes a cah
look like something it ain't!"