[DeTomaso] Paypal/eBay - no more Fikse wheels

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 20:11:15 EST 2010

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of steven.liebenow at att.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 14:41
To: detomaso, mailing list
Subject: [DeTomaso] Paypal/eBay - no more Fikse wheels

There were a couple of other auction sites that started up. I've never
gotten into looking unfortunately, as I "feel" that the giant elephant is
far ahead in the race at this point and still offers me more chances to sell
something.  Buy? Different story.......Google or Yahoo, Amazon help me buy
stuff cheaper than on ebay many times!

As for the whole eBay confirmed thing, you give eBay your CREDIT CARD
number, NOT your bank info....they only send you a bill for your monthly
fees....

Now, Paypal, they want your bank account as a way to find you.  They cannot
take money out of your bank account, or charge things to your credit card.
You are the only one that can do this.  HOWEVER, in the case of a disputed
transaction (you are the seller) they will suck any existing funds out of
your Paypal account so fast it will make your scrotum invert...... They
"seize" the money until the claim is resolved....unfortunately, the same
kindergarteners that came up with eBays half assed policies........came up
with the Paypal policies for giving money back.....without enforcing the
policy of buyers returning goods....  You are basically f*cked if you try
and contest anything that a seller does.  They can swap out your good part
for their bad, you can say that it is not the same part that you shipped,
and Paypal will basically say "too bad".

That is why I drain my account of any significant amounts of funds on a
regular basis and use the "credit card" means of paying for things as I too
like the added safety provided by the huge credit card company.

Someone asked about 1099's....... "Not Yet!".....:))))  BUT YOU KNOW that
the Dem's are eyeballing this like a dog drooling at a t-bone!!!!! When that
happens, that is when I go back to good old legal tender for purchases. F*ck
eBay and Paypal, and send me a USPS MO if you want your parts.  It is your
(buyer) option to pay with legal tender such as USPS MO, OR CASH(!) if you
do not like to use electronic means of paying.....SO, it is my right to
demand payment in USPS MO as far as I am concerned.  You can try and pay
with Paypal but your money will be returned...or that account just may have
a problem.......or my email may have a problem.....something technical in
nature!!!

Anyway.....we have sent our children to school, to learn how to sharpen
their pencils and be good little tricky accountants and business
moguls.....and now they are STABBING us to death with those sharp f*cking
pencils!!!!   ...not to mention the rest of the country and
businesses.....they are just too stupid to realize what they do is killing
this country slowly......in the name of a better looking bottom line! But
they don't care, they have their stock options lookin' good....

Just MHO! Ciao!
Steve