[DeTomaso] Paypal/eBay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:21:53 EST 2010

Not sure about TX, but CA and NV emissions testing has a visual inspection element, whereby all original omissions equipment must be intact and functional on the vehicle.

For that reason alone many locals here in Reno stay away from originally delivered CA vehicles and go for the 49 state legal version without all the extra omissions monitoring crap that costs an arm and leg to replace when it fails...... ask me how I know.

Allegedly you can get the emissions down my retarding the ignition and leaning out the fuel mixture ;>)

Julian