[DeTomaso] Fikse wheels

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:16:06 EST 2010

I did the same thing as wkooiman. I have one checking account and one low
limit credit card just for E-bay / pay pal. It is better to use your bank
account to get verified (they deposit a dollar and then ask you to confirm
when it was deposited to prove it is your account. Then you set a credit
card as secondary source for paypal and don't leave enough money in the
checking account to cover the transaction just tell them you want to use
your credit card. By using Visa or Mastercard you have a plethora of
protections that cover everything from fraud to dissatisfaction and if you
have a gold or platinum card it doubles your warranty on most purchases. I
also have my accounts set up with e-mail alerts so I know as soon as a
transaction is posted or sometimes just attempted. It is really safer then
giving your credit card or bank info to a vendor. Paypal pays them and they
( the vendor) never get access to your account info.
IT IS ALSO SMART TO USE AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS NO FEES OR MINIMUM BALANCE
REQUIREMENTS.
BOYD