[DeTomaso] Paypal/eBay - was Fikse wheels

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 12:01:13 EST 2010

I have bought and sold a lot through ebay, over 700 transactions.  Basically, the Internet has created a huge, all most world market for the stuff you would have thrown away 10 years ago, but ebay has been pretty greedy and manipulative.   They nearly force you to use Paypal, and I think when I added a fee to the description if they buyer used Paypal, ebay cancelled the auction.  I wish there were other major on-line auctions, but at least for the present there are not.

All in all, it's a very beneficial service, but they are really squeezing every drop of blood they can out of the system.  Does anyone know of a good automotive related alternative?

Ken