[DeTomaso] Paypal/eBay - was Fikse wheels

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Feb 16 10:46:11 EST 2010

All very true statements about Paypal. But remember that they are on the
side of the buyer not the seller.

A friend sold a +$1,000 laptop and a $50 docking station to an Ebay buyer.
Two separate sales. The buyer asked that they ship in the same box. The
buyer then told Paypal that the laptop was not in the box. Paypal yanked the
laptop money out of his account, returning it to the buyer. He has sold over
5,000 items on Ebay and knows what he is doing...

Keep very little money in your Paypal account.

Has anybody gotten a 1099 from Ebay/Paypal?

Larry (soon to sell more) - Cleveland