[DeTomaso] Fikse wheels

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue Feb 16 10:19:30 EST 2010

I haven't heard of one fraud through Paypal.
Some have taken out another credit card just for paypal with a small limit
and keep it just for Paypal so they can keep an eye on it.
Awesome system. Makes sending money and buying/selling a breeze.
I sold something to a guy the other day with an unconfirmed Paypal account
and we had to wait 2-3 wks for things clear. Pain in the butt.
Will