[DeTomaso] LOL eBay ad - HURRY!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:23:56 EST 2010

Just  in case the guy comes to his senses before his wife kills him or files
for divorce so I copied to text portion of the ad. It is hysterical!

" Please don't bid on these grills. I'm trying to cancel the auction as the
broken piece is missing. The other grill is now damaged as well as my wife
got pissed off and threw it against the wall.Pissed off that I didn't buy
her chocolates for Valentines. Fact is, she don't need any more chocolate.
Her ass is already as big as a Volkswagen. She's mean, too. And f*ckin hairy
as well. Like a wildabeast. Gotta vacuum my Pantera every time we goes for a
ride from all the hair on the interior. Clogs up the AC evaporator, then
don't cool too good then she starts to sweat. Then we got wildabeast smell
in the new GT5 leather interior "
Boyd