[DeTomaso] License plate recess

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Feb 15 10:37:01 EST 2010

My latch is already gone and the metal work is no trouble. This is basic
metal work here.  I was just curious how people attacked it. I may work
on it in a coupl e weeks. I am not sure if I want to shift the hole
recess up like he did or modify the recess.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/decklatch/deck_latch.htm

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/index.htm