[DeTomaso] Rear A-Arm connection brackets

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Feb 15 07:16:38 EST 2010

This is due to flex. An example, on a thick steel plate is welded to a
thinner steel construction that is how a large part of the deflection to
be concentrated in the end zones of the plate, causing cracks in the area
where moost of FLEX will be concetrated.
I dont think there is that much of a problem for you, but I am addressing
this topic that one should not assume that the entire weld is not always
the best.
We could also say that absolute stiffness could be had at the expense of a
little shorter lifespan, all depending on what properties the builder sees
as important.

Goran