[DeTomaso] New product from Pantera Electronics

jefude at bellsouth.net jefude at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 14 11:19:27 EST 2010

I have been getting electrical gremlin advice from our resident expert Jon Haas. In one of his e-mails he mentioned that he had a new product developed. It is an ignition switch controller (“ISC”).  It is a push button start and a whole lot more.

http://www.pantera-electronics.com/ISC.html

As great an electrical engineer as Jon is, he is not much for promoting his products. So I will !
Products designed and engineered to be Pantera specific.  Made in the U.S.A.  Easy to install with idiot proof instructions for the electrically/mechanically challenged (me). Fantastic support (no question too stupid and answered promptly) Try getting this support from any generic electrical manufacturer like Painless etc.

 For those who have any of Jon’s products these comments are already well known. For those yet to buy a PE product you will not be disappointed.

Jeff