[DeTomaso] Rear A-Arm connection brackets

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 13 16:33:14 EST 2010

Jack,

We are cleaning, inspecting and re-welding that area as well. Figured we might as well, while the welding equipment is handy.
This area does not show separation, but looks very sketchy. The Beast has the subframe bracing on both front and rear, plus a full cage connecting shock towers front and rear, lengthwise and across. Mike Cook installed the cage in the early '70's, so this may have been holding it together better.

Dan
Dan Courtney
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455