[DeTomaso] Rear A-Arm connection brackets

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 13:17:35 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/13/10 4:02:12 AM, dfcex at pacbell.net writes:

> The Beast has been getting it's rear suspension-frame connections cleaned
> up & welds checked for cracks, and we found one on each side.

Interesting, Dan. Another place to look- Larry Stock found the front lower
subframe rails completely broken loose from the main body on his
do-everything Pantera. Had he not had ac frame stffener system up front, the entire
front clip might have failed. Its hard to make a racer from a street car! Good
luck in 2010- J DeRyke