[DeTomaso] NPC: You engineers will love this, I'm sure

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 23:06:41 EST 2010

Don't worry the Homelad Security auto-tracking software had already picked up on the words in Boyd's e-mail and are now active members of the list thinking that POCA must be some acronym for some organization of deviants..... Oh wait, it probably is considered an organization of deviants, just not terror related :>)