[DeTomaso] Availability of BF Goodrich Euro Radial T/As

J. Sean Keane spleen at spamcop.net
Fri Feb 12 22:06:49 EST 2010

Are new 225/50R15 and P305/50R15 BF Goodrich Euro Radial T/A tires still
available anywhere?  If so, would someone please tell me where?

Also, are there any downsides to switching to 205/60R15 and 295/50R15
tires?  These will still fit my 8" and 10" rims, right?

I know this topic comes up periodically, and I apologize to those that
are sick of it, but I'd like to give my baby a new... quad... of shoes,
and the material I found in the archive wasn't current enough to be helpful.

Regards,

Sean Keane