[DeTomaso] aftermarket heat-A/C unit

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:40:10 EST 2010

I have not used this but I found it when I was looking for alternatives for
my ac / heat controls they have several complete systems that include
everthing including electronic controls. Here is the link:
http://www.chevsofthe40s.com/detail/15782/COMPLETE_AIR_CONDITIONING_HVAC_SYSTEM_UPPER.html

Good luck,
Boyd