[DeTomaso] Oil Dipstick Tube

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:24:41 EST 2010

it may not be practical to weld the tube back together without an interference internally. If you are determined to fix it or no repalcemnt is available then what you might be able to do is find a piece of tube with I.D. the same as the O.D. of dipstick tube and weld that to the bracket then slide the two pieces together.

Julian