[DeTomaso] Lifespan - 110 octane

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:41:18 EST 2010

I assume at 110 Octane rating, this is leaded gas, which would normally not contain any alcohols (ethanol). It is the hygroscopic nature (affinity for water) of the alcohol that is the issue primary with ethanol blends. I believe the lead stabilizes the gas even further in comparison to unleaded as well.

Julian