[DeTomaso] A bunch of Mangusta photos for someone who needs them...FREE

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 10:23:20 EST 2010

James, how about donating them to POCA. We could put them up on the
technical section of the web site. Perhaps even add some annotations to identify
what each photo is about. This is one of the real benefits of the new web
site. It provides a place for us to document the cars and make the DeTomaso
experience easier and more enjoyable. Talk to Mark McWhinney.
_msm at portata.com_ (mailto:msm at portata.com)

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 2/10/2010 7:54:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,