[DeTomaso] While off topic - Propane

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:16:04 EST 2010

You have all seen the warnings at gas pumps that warn: Do not fill gas "cans" (plastic/metal) inside a truck bed.  Well, it actually happened to me years ago.  I've got the plastic 5 gal can in the bed of my truck, filling it up, when I notice a very small flame at the spout.  I ran!!!!  Then I wondered what to do.  I finally got it put out - don't remember what I did.  Maybe put a rag on it?  Can you imagine what 5 gals of gas would do if it exploded.  Nope, I don't do that anymore.  ---Bill