[DeTomaso] While off topic - Propane

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:43:31 EST 2010

Yes, you have a point, in my  C- sports racer cars, I sat between the two 5
gallon gas tanks, one on each side of the driver's cockpit, fillers directly
on top. Besides a roll bar and frame rail, there was a 1/32" piece of AL. Of
course they were foam filled and that would have keep me from burning like a
dropped marshmallow in a campfire ....NOT.

Michael Shortt