[DeTomaso] While off topic - Propane

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Feb 11 09:31:30 EST 2010

We have carbs if you need them. Authentic GM. Boxy looking. Not sexy in
any way shape or form but functional:

http://www.thunderv12.com/parts_page_gmc_v12

http://www.thunderv12.com/

"Well used natural gas carbs that came on the 702 v-12's. Some were setup
as (2) carbs per V12 and some were (1) carb per V12. Your pick. $35
as-is."

Gary