[DeTomaso] While off topic - Propane

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:30:43 EST 2010

They're so common around here that I don't pay much attention to them, thus don't know much about it.

Most of the city truck fleet is propane powered.  I'm sure there are many places dedicated to this.  I've never seen a fire or explosion related to the propane in a vehicle.  I've been around propane powerd forklifts forever.

I'd just do some searching.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa