[DeTomaso] Looking for info on Robert Rhoads in PA/GT5s owner!

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:31:41 EST 2010

As I have been adding to the "Previous Owners" section for a large number
of cars in the Registry this week, I just searched for the name, but nothing.

Sorry...

Chuck

I have been offered a car (none Detomaso)
that was very recently owned by a gentleman named Robert Rhoads in PA.
He recently sold a collection of italian cars including a GT5s. Do any
of you know him or his previous italian car collection? Cheers Bjoern

--
Sendt fra min mobile enhet