[DeTomaso] New to the list with questions

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:24:09 EST 2010

Rob,

Welcome to the greater DeTomaso group.

There is a large collection of resources for the DeTomaso enthusiast.

There is the Pantera International Bulletin Board:  http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums

which operates in similar fashion to your BMW experience,

this forum, a large collection club sites,

a large number of owner websites, including (my site) the DeTomaso Registry.
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

Each resource offers a different experience.  Enjoy them all!

Chuck Melton
(The Registry Guy)

All,

This community is great. Thanks for the information and the smiles.  I've
also had BMWs for a while and notice their forums (i.e. bimmerformums.com)
are topic driven web sites and not email-based.  I can search their archives
for topics and see all the threads, choosing ones of interest.  With the
email approach, I have to wrestle through lots of repetition.  Am I missing
something or is the email forum all there is here?

--
Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net